Monday, June 24, 2013

New Poll Out!

There is a new poll out! Make sure to answer,there is only 26 days for the poll.

Remember when we talked about this new poll coming out? Well here it is! It's out! Make sure you answer,we want as much answers as possible.

Also,please follow us on Twitter! We only have one tweet right now,because we are trying to spice up our profile.

AND.....be sure to comment! We love comments! And also advertise our site!

Love,Official Blogger of Wisdom, Aquamarine.

Bring me soup :P

5 comments:

  1. Lol,sorry it wasn't too detailed,I was rushing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was okay,but anyways I advertised you site an hour ago,I made a wiki.

    http://merclub.wikia.com/wiki/MerClub_Wiki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope I helped,if you need anymore sites to advertise email me at ihelpyourblogspopular@gmail.com I also know a few color codes,that could help spice up your site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks,no wonder I had like 13 or more pageviews in my stats,lol,and I use a website to locate color codes. Thanks though.

    ReplyDelete

  5. Your the first person who ever commented on here..o-o

    ReplyDelete