Saturday, June 8, 2013

Spread The Word Out

Well,as you can see we have like,80 page views (and I think most of them were by me,but I didn't visit the website for 2 weeks..)

It's summer,yeah,kick off the school work,cry all you want because you "lost" your friends..

Well,this summer,am going off to this place..called Marco Island (am pretty sure it's not a island anyway) for like,2 or 3 weeks. Am not going this week or today,just somewhere in. The middle of summer,and probarly next week. While am gone,am canceling the poll if its still on and starting a new one. "What Is Your Best Plan For Summer?"

Plus,I might be able to still edit the site and all if the hotel me and my family are staying in has free wi-fi. (Am posting and editing with my iPad for now)

I might be able to post some pictures here too,I get my love for photography from my Mom. I have like 2 or 3 photos with a sunset included,but am not sharing that.

Anyways,the blog title is called "Spread The Word" because am asking you if you could advertise this site on your mermichous one. It's easy,you post your mermichous website in our email,and I will add a URL somewhere in this site IF YOU post our URL in YOUR site. It's that simple,and everyone will win! So here is our main email right now.

mermaidclub@outlook.com




There,its pretty easy as pie,okay,that really makes me want to eat right now because I haven't had breakfast and its already 12:00 PM!


No comments:

Post a Comment